Sometime when you start the window, a lot of applications start automatically and it makes the
window very heavy and slow. Now you can stop these applications to start automatically. This post will be very helpful for you.
Follow these simple steps:--
1. Open Run window by clicking on start and then Run.
2. A window will start. Write msconfig in it. And press enter.
3. A Configuration Utility window will start. Click on Startup tab in it.
4. You will see a list of applications which starts automatically when you start the window.
5. Uncheck the application you don’t want. Click ok.